• All green artwork must be comprised of recycled materials with a minimum of 50% recycled content
• All green artwork must be able to stand alone on table provided – 2ft. square space
• If artwork is displayed on an artist easel (student must provide) – 2ft. square space
• Students will be required to set-up artwork for judging in April
• Students will be required to remove artwork after judging has finished
• Artwork will be judged for both: Best Presentation and Best Use of Recycled Material
Bakersfield Mayor Harvey Hall presented the 5 winners with iPads at the Bakersfield City Council meeting!
For more information check out the Facebook page.
To see photos of some of the amazing art from the contest click on the link here.